Our Cleanliness Commitment
We Care About Your SafetyAt Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention, your well-being is our top priority. It's time to take a break from home with a comfortable stay knowing that we're taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. All employees wear masks and are trained on responsible hospitality. Come relax and renew with the peace of mind that your safe with us.
Before You Arrive
- The pools and leisure area are free for use. We adopt distance measures between chairs, tables and sun loungers
- We ensure the washing and disinfection of surfaces where employees and guests circulate and also of objects of common use (counters, elevator switches, door handles, pens for shared use, luggage carts, among others)
- We open windows and doors for the passage of airflow, aiming to promote the renewal of air regularly in rooms and closed spaces
- We offer 70% alcohol gel in areas of great circulation, such as reception, restaurants and lobby bar
- We offer liquid soap and disposable paper towels in the bathrooms
- We provide posters with signs and information about the need for frequent hand washing, as well as the use of 70% alcohol. In addition, we also provide guidance on the use of a mask and social distance
Rooms + Suites
- We use specific chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- We intensified the cleaning and complete disinfection of each housing unit, as well as its surfaces before the arrival of a new guest
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces, paying attention to potentially contaminated areas, such as chairs, tables, door handles, beds, remote controls, telephone and switches
- We advise that cleaning occurs with a ventilated environment, that is, doors and windows open and air conditioning turned off
- Clothes, bedding and towels are washed according to the guidelines of the local authorities
- We reduced the capacity of our restaurants, ensuring a 1.5m spacing between tables;
- We implemented the digital menu. Through a QR code the guest has access to breakfast items, room service, snacks and restaurants menu
- We provide disposable gloves for guests to use in the self-service buffet
- In room service, we cover trays to protect food during transport to the room. At the end of meals, the guest must place the utensils outside the room.
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway with confidence at Praiamar Natal Hotel & Convention.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
- Contactless payment and check-out
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
In the Words of Our Guests
""The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!""